UBS Financial Services Operating Model Analyst in Zürich, Switzerland
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– survey, analyze and evaluate processes, controls, responsibilities and organisations
– interact with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their roles and responsibilities
– to find and implement solutions– coordinate the work of more junior analysts
– contributing into all elements of the Target Operating Model (governance, control framework, key procedural controls definition, process and education support
– partnership to Senior Management responsible for the regulatory reporting and the modeling on Liquidity Coverage Ratio/Net Stable Funding Ratio
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Basel III Liquidity Operating Model and Control Framework diverse team.
We are working together with the run the bank organizations to become better on a Group and Parent Bank monthly/daily Liquidity Coverage Ratio reporting, Pillar III disclosure, Standardized Approach Counterparty Credit Risk, Standardized Risk Weighted Assets, Basel IV and Basel Committee on Banking Supervision 239 principles related to Operating Model topics.
Further the team is leveraging the Groups experience into reporting entities for regional liquidity reporting within Europe SE and US.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
– business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– communication skills,
– operating model and control framework understanding
– assuming at least one expertise to be available.
– an excellent communicator (German/English), with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153388BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operating Model Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support