Bunge North America Forklift Operator in Worthington, Indiana
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong commitment to Safety
- Good math and communications skills
- Experience operating forklifts
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned
- Two Shift Operation
- Able to work overtime as needed ,
Loads and unloads bulk and bag products with respect to production, quality, safety and sanitation in an efficient manner.
- Loads and unloads trucks with designated products.
- Unloading of incoming products and materials.
- Secures loads, closes and seals trucks where necessary.
- Keeps count of bags being loaded and records and signs tallies.
- Remove, weigh, stretch wrap and record finished pallets.
- Provide commodities to production lines.
- Maintains a clean working area around loading area.
- Samples product and notifies supervisor of any irregularities.
- Performs minor repair work as required for efficient loading operations.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
Requisition Number: 17-3921
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Area of Interest: Shipping/Warehouse
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
State / Province: Indiana