LP Building Products OPERATOR II in Wilmington, North Carolina
LP Building Products is a leading global manufacturer of engineered wood products. At LP, creating new solutions for building is who we are. Since we pioneered our first engineered wood product, we’ve been continually creating better products to fit the changing needs of the building industry.
LP’s values-driven, positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, ethical, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed careers and provided advancement opportunities in the building products industry.
To operate a complex piece of equipment.
- Operate a complex piece of equipment.
- Perform set up work.
- Monitor activity through control panel & make process changes.
- Perform general preventative maintenance.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of complex equipment operation.
- Knowledge of general equipment maintenance.
- Time management skills.
- Demonstrated mechanical ability.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in equipment operation.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Plant environment.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Code: 0606102
Date Posted: 10 / 12 / 2017
Name: Wilmington, NC
Category: Manufacturing - EWP
Travel Required: None