JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management Credit Middle Office Operations - Business Analyst/Project Manager, Associate in Westerville, Ohio
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2trillion, and over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, and Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. For over 160 years it has offered customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Private bank is undergoing large-scale change to accommodate increased volume, regulatory requirements, and process re-engineering. As a result, significant investments are being made to improve the strategic architecture and build a world-class scalable platform that supports the growing client base that most effectively leverages the firm.
The Wealth Management Credit Program Office drives the operational credit, regulatory, and credit risk agenda in support of this change and infrastructure changes. Additionally, the Credit Program Office delivers critical solutions in terms of strategic frameworks and operational transformations which increase the Private Bank’s credit capabilities across multi-operating platforms and multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
This role will require an ability to deal with complex business challenges, tight deadlines, competing priorities and interaction with the management team. Responsibilities include analyzing both new and current workflow processes, current and strategic usage of systems, evaluating viable improved process alternatives, and developing business requirements for the resulting solution. In this role, the candidate will gather data, analyze, synthesize, validate significant amount of existing reports, User Developed Tools (UDTs), manual processes and functions. The candidate will gather and document requirements from the various stakeholders, transforming them into functional specifications, develop the work plans required to deliver the solution, and participate in the delivery of the solution. The candidate will work with all respective stakeholders, coordinate testing and training processes, and develop respective documentation and materials. The candidate will be a key liaison between operational/business stakeholders and the technology teams; will be responsible for assessing and communicating user experience. The role will also include preparing and presenting various program-related metrics and key performance indicators to operational managers and stakeholders.
• Define project scope, targets and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Excellent client and stakeholder communication and management skills, including expectation and scope management
• Ability to process, organize, and analyze complex data and information, resulting in the synthesis of a root cause analysis or an optimal solution approach, depending on the situation
• Attention to detail and ability to assimilate fragmented facts into detailed statements
• Ability to produce documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with technology skills
• Define user acceptance test plans and test case. Execute user acceptance testing of new platform or upgrades to existing platforms. Responsible for understanding results and providing sufficient information to senior management to enable signoff on a deliverable.
• Experience with preparing various metrics related to projects or programs
• Excellent time management skills
• Drive implementation of process and workflow recommendations
• Self-starter, and results oriented, problem solver; ability to work well as a team member, as well as independently with minimum supervision
• Knowledge and practical understanding of credit and credit operations preferred
• Knowledge and practical understanding of financial markets, asset types, FINRA, NYSE
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint
• Experience in creating business process flows, developing business processes and procedures
• Bachelor or Master degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Operational Research, or Business Administration (or concentration in any of those) preferred
• Series 99, or will obtain within 3 months on the job
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.