MAPEI Corporation Process Operator IV in West Chicago, Illinois
Process Operator IV
Area of Interest:
State / Province:
High School Diploma
Job Opening: Production Operators, Chemical Operators
MAPEI Group, established in 1937, is a privately owned global corporation headquartered in Milan, Italy, with 81 subsidiaries including 70 plants in 32 countries. The company specializes in manufacturing chemical products for building, including waterproofing products, special mortars and admixtures for concrete, products for the restoration of ancient buildings, and special decorative and protective coatings for walls.
MAPEI is celebrating 80 years in business as the world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Annual revenues exceed $3B, and the company employs approximately 10,000 people worldwide.
MAPEI is looking for experienced Production Operators, Chemical Operators that have experience operating and or maintain production and chemical manufacturing equipment in West Chicago, IL. We have immediate needs on all shifts
· 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
· 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm ($1.00 shift differential paid per hour)
· 3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am ($2.00 shift differential paid per hour)
· Responsible for the production of a quality product.
· Effectively communicates as required with supervisor.
· Assures that the necessary tools, settings and supplies are ready prior to production.
· Records and accounts for all materials used on the line for assigned shift.
· Maintains the work areas in a clean and safe manner.
· Follows spoken & written instructions including bill of materials.
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Minimum of 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Experience operating production equipment or chemical equipment including but not limited to blenders, mixers, chemical reactors, packaging equipment or fork lifts
· Must be able to work overtime
MAPEI offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, contributory 401k, tuition reimbursement and 17 company paid personal days.
Reply with your resume or come fill out an application at: 530 Industrial Drive West Chicago, IL 60185