ERPi Healthcare Claims Operations Consulting Project Manager in Washington, District Of Columbia
Position Do you want to help transform the nation’s largest integrated healthcare delivery system? This is an exciting opportunity to advance your consulting career by serving as a healthcare claims operations consultant to the Veterans Health Administration. Enterprise Resource Performance Incorporated (ERPi) is an industry leading, service-oriented professional management consulting firm that combines highly specialized expertise and experience with a collaborative consulting methodology to deliver innovative and successful business transformation for federal government agencies that safeguard the public health, security, and economic well-being of the nation.
ERPi is seeking Healthcare Claims Operations Consulting Project Managers to serve as subject matter experts in provider claims payment, project management, and process improvement, combining a passion for improving Veteran healthcare, consulting skills, and federal and/or private sector healthcare industry experience to help improve the performance of VHA’s purchased care and revenue cycle operations.
The Healthcare Claims Operations Consulting Project Manager provides project management and process improvement consulting services to the areas of provider claims payment. Process areas include: patient eligibility, care authorizations, claims receipt, claims adjudication, claims payment audits, and customer service.
ERPi sets itself apart and provides impact through the way we work with clients, each other and our teaming partners. Born from a culture that is built on trust, integrity and service to others, we deliver our proprietary consulting methodology, called the Collaborative Advisory Methodology (CAM), to assist in achieving the most challenging missions of the Federal Government.
- This role requires a combination of strong analytical skills, provider claims payment and clinical operations process knowledge, process improvement and project management skills, strong organization and prioritization skills, ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment, ability to build and manage internal and external relationships at all levels, ability to think strategically to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble solutions to meet needs, and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Tasks may include: project management and implementation support for initiatives, conducting analysis of existing business processes to identify performance improvements, and performing business processes improvement.
- Requires excellence in oral and written communications (to include: briefings, presentations, and client ready documentation).
- Must be able to manage day-to-day client relationships and communications and represent ERPi at client progress meetings and briefings.
- Must be able to prepare quality client deliverables, progress reports and client briefings.
Must support client growth initiatives by identifying additional opportunities and scoping/responding to follow-on tasks. Required Skills and Experiences:
5+ years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle
- BA/BS degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge and skills with Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment
- Strong budget and timeline management
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to build and manage internal and external relationships at all levels
- Ability to think strategically to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble solutions to meet needs
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills Additional Skills Desired
Experience working with federal and/or private sector healthcare systems
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Experience working with large healthcare system transformational efforts
Management consulting (or similar project-based) experience Education and Certifications Requirements
- Masters degree desirable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or FAC-P/PM certification desirable
- Other desirable certifications include: Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) or Certified Revenue Cycle Executive (CRCE) Company Professional growth opportunity with a provider of management consulting services to U.S. federal health care agencies, including the Veterans Health Administration, Department of Health and Human Services, and Defense Health Agency. ERPi consultants are highly qualified consultants, advisors, subject matter experts and project managers who are driven by a desire to serve their clients’ missions through delivering innovative solutions to complex challenges. Founded in 2001, ERPi is a certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that understands service is at the heart of our clients’ missions.
Location: Washington, DC