Cisco Sales Operations Analyst (Virtual Sales) in Warsaw, Poland
Sales Operations Analyst (Virtual Sales)
Location: Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
Additional Location(s) Krakow, Poland
Area of Interest Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1212370
What You'll Do
This position requires exceptional sales operations knowledge and experience, and will be responsible for coordinating the broad and complex operational requirements of a sales team spread across the entire region, encompassing multiple sales motions and specialisations.
• Collaborate across regions, corporate teams, and operational organisations to enforce and maintain alignment to business policies, practices and guidelines.
• Own the operational guidelines for the organisations, updating as necessary and handling communication, training, and expert advice for sales and other interested organisations.
• Act as the point of contact for sales agent set up, crediting, account and partner alignment, and commissions/goal sheets.
• Create and run operational audits on a regular (quarterly) basis to ensure compliance with sales strategy, operational guidelines, and policies.
• Participate in operational improvement projects within the region, global organization, and across the regional sales organisations within EMEAR.
• Collaborate with reporting and data analysts within the team to ensure data provision is accurate and delivers business value to sales.
• Lead operational set up activities for new fiscal year set up, including creating/updating sales operations practices to align to new business strategies.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales & Customer Success organization is a growing operational team of analysts and experts in commercial sales, channels, technical services renewal. The team is also an evolving business unit, which will require this role to bring innovative and creative solutions to new sales models and drive efficient and scalable solutions for a changing business.
In this team you will be collaborating across cultures, functions, and technologies to drive optimal operational excellence for a dynamic and rapidly growing billion dollar-plus sales organization. You will join a multi-faceted team that is challenging the possibilities of technology sales using creativity, objectivity, and some of the leading collaboration tools in the industry.
Who You Are
• BA/BS degree with 5 years of related experience
• Advanced MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
• Proficiency in MS Access, Hyperion Essbase, SAP HANA, Alteryx and Business Objects is highly desired
• Strong business acumen coupled with financial prudence
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure who has a positive team oriented attitude
• Maintains a high level of integrity and objectivity and champions Cisco’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
You must be able to support a global organization with colleagues in different time zones across the globe and must be able to succeed in an ambiguous and constantly changing matrixed organization.
• Understanding of the hardware/software/services (including contract renewals) sales process.
• Experience and working knowledge of key sales operations & finance activities: territory planning/definition, compensation design, sales crediting, sales segmentation & hierarchies, goal & target setting, goal sheet definition, etc.
• Experience with matrix management and comfort with high levels of autonomy, ambiguity, and a fast paced work environment.
• Experience working with virtual sales, inside sales, or small and medium business groups.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.