Citi Financial Operations Specialist in Warsaw, Poland
Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17040769
Citi Securities Services Operations (SSO) is providing support for internationally based investment funds with managing their assets on global markets. We are a part of a dynamic branch of the financial services industry. Billions of dollars never sleep.
Please check our website for more details.
We want to tempt you with a few items from our competitive package :
• Contract of employment (the same terms during the trial period as the permanent contract)
• International working environment at the office
• Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
• A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, etc.)
• A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
• Possibility to work on either day or afternoon shifts
• Great atmosphere in our offices
To get the above, we need you to manage the below:
• Deal with time pressure
• Focus on work accuracy
• Work well in a team
• Cooperate with internal and external partners
If you are a motivated, dedicated person who :
• Has a very good command of English (B2)
• Is interested in financial markets and has basic knowledge in this area
• Has the ability to learn quickly and is willing to acquire new skills
• Knows the basics of MS Office
If you match our profile, don’t hesitate to click the button below, and let us add momentum to your life! Remember, the sky is the limit!
Let’s work together to develop a career for you in investment fund administration. Just press apply.