Mediacom Supervisor, Technical Operations in United States
Supervisor, Technical Operations
Exempt Status: Exempt
Employment Duration: Full time
Working Hours: 8-5 Tues- Sat The schedule is based on customer and business need
Apply For This Job Now >>
Provide technical direction for CATV operations so that the highest possible quality of pictures and service is maintained. Hire, train, evaluate, supervise and oversee work schedules of technical staff, as well as contracted installers.
• Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating and supervising technical staff.
• Troubleshoot and insure repair of cable system, make necessary system adjustments and respond to customer inquiries.
• Insure compliance in all systems of CLI, FCC, and OSHA performance standards.
• Oversee new construction for adherence to technical specifications.
• All other duties as assigned or required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 5+ years experience as a Chief Technician with familiarity with all CATV technical jobs.
• Advanced electronics training, including RF test equipment and transmission line theories and analytical techniques for problem solving.
• Requires demonstrated aptitude with mechanical and electrical disciplines.
• Valid drivers license required; satisfactory driving record without major violations.
• Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
• Willing to be on call for 24 hours / 7 days a week.
• Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.