Aon Corporation PL Admin-Talent Acq Operations in United States
Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions is currently recruiting for Admin Talent Acquisition Operations located in Krakow, Poland.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of ourTalent Acquisitiongroup within Alight Solutions
About the Role
Your Impact as an Admin Talent Acquisition Operations
- Working closely with the in-country Operations Support and Recruiting teams in North America, India, United Kingdom and Poland to process data related to the hiring process;
- Providing operational and administrative support during the Recruitment and Onboarding processes in above mentioned countries;
- Facilitate hire and onboarding processes including: obtaining candidate data needed for hire, submitting background check requests to vendor, sending hire letter with supplemental information, sending pre-hire communications, Candidate Reimbursement, Talent Acquisition Satisfaction Surveys management;
- Processing applications and requests and providing guidance on recruitment processes, transactions and systems;
- Audit all completed work for accuracy;
- Handle assignment of new requisitions, managing data accuracy reviews, update documentation;
- Testing and pre-screening management;
- Applying changes in the processes in daily work;**
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Fluent English – C1 Level is preferred (CEFR scale or equivalent);
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to details is required;
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
- Teamwork skills;
- Experience in administration (HR, Recruitment, Administration, Consulting);
- Spotless record and strong ethos;
- Cross cultural competence will be an asset;
- Work in the international / outsourcing company will be an asset;
- Customer service experience will be an asset;
- High School Diploma required
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Job number: 2431548
Category: Talent Acquisition
Location: Poland, Krakow