First Internet Bank Loan Operations Specialist in United States
The Loan Operations Specialist will focus on understanding and properly categorizing loan documentation in the department’s imaging system. In addition, this position will be responsible for perfecting collateral for consumer and commercial loans while providing support and reporting needs to ensure the bank has accurate information regarding the commercial portfolio.
The Loan Operations Specialist will provide support and be responsible for day-to-day processing needs that surround the commercial and consumer portfolios.
Functions include, however are not limited to:
- Imaging commercial and consumer documents
- Collateral documentation and tracking to ensure each loan is properly collateralized
- Releasing collateral upon complete payoff
- Cross-training on other Loan Operation functions to provide assistance during periods of peak volume
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Previous Loan Operations experience with primary focus on commercial and/or consumer documents required.
- Previous experience working with collateral documents required.
- Strong PC & internet skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of imaging and core lending systems preferred.
- General customer service experience preferred.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task.
Our benefits package promotes wellness and growth while supporting the balance of our employee’s personal and professional lives. First Internet Bank is committed to our employee’s health from day one. Full-time employees and their qualified dependents are eligible for benefits on their first day and have multiple plan options for their health, dental, and vision coverage to choose from. Disability and Basic Life are offered to full-time employees at no additional cost with the option to add additional coverage.
First Internet Bank assists our employees in initiating a sound financial future by offering 401K retirement savings with a company match program. We also encourage employees to promote our workplace by referring talented, hard-working individuals and offering a generous referral bonus for successfully hired referrals.
To instill work/life balance further, we offer over three weeks of paid vacation, in addition to ten paid holidays.
First Internet Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Location: Fishers - Fishers, IN
Position Type: Full Time
Travel Percentage: None