Saint Dominic's Home GENERAL CLERK - PLANT OPERATIONS in United States
GENERAL SUMMARY Performs a variety of unskilled jobs as directed by the Plant Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Performs a variety of unskilled tasks as directed by VP of facilities.
- Exhibits care in performance of all tasks.
- Shows ability to organize work time to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Shows interest in and during execution of tasks.
- Ability to drive a cargo van for pick-up & delivery of materials, supplies, equipment an documents.
- Assists plant operations staff as directed.
- Displays ability to make correct on-the-job choices on daily basis.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor and transmit assignment status and conditions.
Education & Experience
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Skills, Knowledge, Ability)
CULTURAL AND SOCIOECONOMIC CHARACTERISTICS: Ability to interact with and complete assignments in a manner sensitive to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE** High School/GED preferred Previous experience in a busy environment assisting the management team A valid Driver license Ability speak and understand English language
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS*
Ability to lift at least 25lbs
* * *
Job Code: C02-519-081-259
Posted Date: 7/31/2017
Full Time/Part Time: Regular Part Time
Total Hours Per Week: 15