Citi Risk Operations Analyst in Tunisia
Primary Location: Tunisia
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17055726
Rish Operations Analyst
We are looking for a candidate that can provide support to the Risk Operations department. The role will provide broad relationship support for the franchise in all product areas for credit-related matters. This includes but is not limited to management of the credit approval and credit documentation processes; regulatory reporting and ensuring sustainable controls and compliance with global credit policies; bringing a broad questioning approach as well as providing ideas for process improvements.
This role will also work closely with the Country Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Finance Managers, and senior management in managing and mitigating credit risk.
The role will also include the following:
Credit Preparation andApproval
• Maintain and manage relationship and facility data in credit systems
• Support business on portfolio related activities including Credit Approval preparations and update of credit information in credit systems.
Data Quality Control
• Take ownership of the data and ensure correct updates in various credit and operation systems. Understand data flows for all data element categories; investigate and resolve the underlying causes of errors.
• Prepare accurate and timely information for portfolio reviews with supervision as needed.
Limit Monitoring (nextday review)
• Monitor end-of-day exposure against limits, escalate detected exceptions per policy, and address recurring exceptions. Implement process changes to correct technical exceptions and mismatches.
Central Bank RegulatoryReporting
• Ensure accurate and timely regulatory reporting and maintain a good audit trail for all the submissions.
• Maintain accurate databases for regulatory reporting and evidence all correspondence with regulators.
• Understand and implement various regulatory reporting requirements, and closely work with Finance to manage reporting and compliance obligations.
Who we are looking for:
The role will suit a graduate level candidate or Jr professional with around 2 years of experience.
• Organizational, time management (prioritization of tasks)
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus
• Quality orientation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills/teamwork
• Business Writing Skills
• English language; other languages a plus
University degree in a business related field.
• Fluent in both English and French
•Broad understanding of risk management guidelines
•Broad understanding of credit systems and any other ancillary credit-related systems
•Working knowledge of key credit and operations systems data flows
•Understanding of regulatory requirements relating to credit risk matters
•Broad banking products
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer