Google Partner Operations Manager (Bahasa), YouTube in Singapore
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, which presents unique opportunities and challenges to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, best-in-class help to our creators, advertisers and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions. As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top user and creator issues, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide high-touch support, you'll enhance the YouTube global user experience by driving reach, satisfaction, and resolution.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you will provide YouTube support to our entertainment, music, sports, news, and education partners for Indonesia and other APAC Markets. You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our partners, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams to drive product solutions, development of tools and process improvements that enhance internal operations and the partner experience on YouTube.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Provide operational support for partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email, communicating effectively with English, Bahasa (Indonesian) and additional Asian-language speaking clients.
- Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Work with your market Partner Managers and Technology Managers on accounts and share insights for partner growth.
- Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency and root cause analysis while optimizing the operational workflow by identifying and eliminating issues.
- Oversee fellow team members for day to day transactional support.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of client facing experience.
- Experience in project/program management or scaled solutions in a technology/media company.
- Ability to speak and write in Bahasa (Indonesian) and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated record of being proactive, making constructive suggestions, and providing innovative ways to scale initiatives.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues our partners face on the YouTube platform.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak and write in an additional Asian language fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.