Dell Business Operations Consultant in Singapore
· Identifies the organization's technological, functional and business strengths, establishes data systems that leverage and capitalize on the knowledge of team members, and finds ways to use that knowledge to maximize opportunities and improve business processes.
· Partners with segment marketing, product management and finance organizations to monitor demand plans that support business attainment. Work with product managers to manage new product transition to minimize supply shortages and E&O
· Manages product demand plan and attainment for the entire product to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels. Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives. Analyzes gaps to plan and evaluates impact to financial targets.
· Provides operational support through varied informational processing activities that supports a specific business need.
· Operates autonomously in providing support in the development of the product.
· Collects and analyzes data to present to senior management team
· Identifies best practices throughout the organization and communicates and implements these practices to drive the knowledge management initiatives.
· Regularly acts as a lead on projects
· Possesses and consistently applies knowledge in multiple functional areas
· 10+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related discipline
· Must be able to communicate effectively
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel, and meet constantly changing timelines
· Ability to influence other members of the core team to drive key business objectives
· Business acumen – stay abreast of industry developments and can identify and analyze trends in weekly results
· Strong written communications and presentation skills – work effectively across various segments and geographic regions
· Motivated and driven individual who takes pride in the quality of his work
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Business Operations Consultant
Requisition ID: 17000JG4