SunGard Systems Operations Analyst I in India
Systems Operations Analyst I
Job ID #:JR24983
Functional Area:Please Select
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Primary Location:IN-Chennai-Chennai AMBIT IT PARK, 7th Floor, Block B & C-4044
Education Desired:Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
Job Description Summary
• The primary Service Desk Analyst role is that of providing first level professional and courteous support through taking calls/Emails and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
• Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written) in handling US customers.
• Knowledge in monitoring tool Solarwinds or any monitoring tool (Support based knowledge, previous experience into server monitoring would be an added advantage).
• Knowledge in Active Directory, Exchange 2013, O365, Citrix, email configuration, printer configuration, etc.
• Good understanding on the Severity dispositions for various scenario’. (Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team procedures)
• Knowledge on Major incident management.
• Effective team member.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is availablehereandhere
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability