Pegasystems, Inc. Sales Operations Manager, EMEA in United Kingdom
As a Sales Operations Manager at Pega, you will work in partnership with EMEA Sales management teams to understand the business strategy for the team and ensure the appropriate operational support mechanisms are in place, well managed and meet the needs of the business. Your responsibility will be to provide close support to the regional sales teams to ensure business continuity, give critical insight, and improve effectiveness.
The Sales Operations team is absolutely not just an administrative or support function. We are looking for a proactive business partner to the regional sales management team – someone who is able to help develop systems, tools, and data insights to support driving their businesses forward.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the Regional Sales Management team to implement the annual go-to-market plan, sales territories, appropriate coverage and optimum resourcing levels and establish what is needed to implement the strategy
- Identify trends across the region and use insight from reporting to create and drive efficient processes to improve productivity
- Provide direction and advice to Sales leaders on key business decisions and methods to increase Sales Rep productivity, considering industry best practices and “people, processes and technology”. Ensure best practices are documented and communicated to all effected personnel.
- Represent the region in global operations oriented projects such as new product introductions, new systems, tools or processes. Work collaboratively within project teams and communicate status, actions and aims to the region as per the requirements of the project
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast growing Sales Operations team
The Person: In this role, you will need strong communication and collaboration skills in order to form relationships across the organisation. You will become a real trusted advisor and “go-to” person for the EMEA regional leaders and teams they support, so you will need to be reliable, capable and discreet in how you operate.
Pega is going through a period of phenomenal growth so to be successful in this role you must be agile and willing to work at a fast pace.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree, 7-10 years business experience in operations or financial operations
- Effectively work on multiple activities at the one time, setting priority levels and service delivery
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task with limited to normal supervision
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions
- Discretion with sensitive information – treating all as potentially confidential and/or proprietary
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, proficient in all other applications such Word, Visio, Outlook, etc.
- Multi-lingual a plus – but not required
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications