ASML Supply Chain Project Lead - EUV Field Operations in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have the mindset for improvements within our EUV Supply Chain? ASML is looking for a very ambitious talent who can play a crucial role in the NPI supply chain processes related to EUV platform.
You will drive effective and efficient EUV new product introductions to the field and lead CSCM operational improvements towards high volume manufacturing. You will be a program interface to the field and lead improvement projects to be ready for EUV ramp up. You are part of the team that drives performance so that the service level agreement will met within a unique and highly demanding environment where performance, availability and cost are driving forces.
Customers & Product field introduction
- Deep understanding of customer and business line requirements towards supply chain, and secure fulfillment thereof in multi-disciplinary team
- Main interface between field and Headquarters to ensure customer commitments are realized
- Secure Customer supply chain requirement are embed in ASML product development phases
- Optimize initial stocking strategy to meet SLA with customers
- Prepare and secure site readiness (e.g cleanroom, warehouse space)
Operations and drive industrialization
- Secure plan feasibility and realization of integral demand plan for R&D; sites on material availability and support staff
- Strong cooperation between field operations, Customer Support department and Business Lines on New Product Logistics and day to day performance (Customer Service Degree, Down Time Waiting for Parts, escalation and customer interaction) of R&D; fab, and drive continuous improvement
- Inventory (Optimize/ adjust stocking strategy between product development phases) and Excess & Obsolesces management
- Drive for accurate field performance feedback to program (e.g. failure rates) and supply chain related escalations
- Drive supply chain cost in line with agreed industrialization roadmap
Relevant Master degree (e.g (Technical) Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
- 5-8 years relevant experience in a large international company, ideally Supply Chain Management, Operations or Procurement/Sales background
- Relevant experience in project management where interrelation management skills where required.
- SAP knowledge is a pre
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making skills, project management skills,
- Highly analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- Result oriented, convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
Context of the position
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories. Within Customer Supply Chain department, Upgrades & Install is responsible for planning and outbound execution of machines, upgrades, spares and tools to local warehouses and customer fabs. The holder of this position reports to the Central Manager Upgrades & Installs and is captain of a small team of talented coordinators. Supporting our Upgrade & Install Field Operations in the field is also part of the job. Strong interfaces with other SCM departments, the 4 ASML Factories, Central Planning, Field offices & Customer Service departments.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-06-23
Functional area: Supply Chain Management
Background: Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Others - Technical