Cardinal Health Human Resources, Total Rewards Analyst in Vaughan, Canada
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Human Resources, Total Rewards Analyst to join the Human Resources team within our head office in Vaughan. The incumbent will be involved in various aspects of Total Rewards (compensation, benefits, HR policy governance) as well as be a key point of contact within our HR Service Center. The sought individual will also play an important role in creating, administering and monitoring HR processes and their efficiency.
- Assists with communication materials, such as presentations and information packages, to keep employees updated on plan changes and amendments.
- Manages Benefits administration with Sun Life provider
- Ensures adherence of benefits policies related to short and long-term leave, PTO, etc. Ensures proper documentation related to LOA is received, recorded and communicated to employees and management. Coaches and educates management on absence policies, practices and processes to create best in class processes
- Consults with HR and Business Leaders to develop and administer solutions for compensation-related issues.
- Participates in the development of short and long-term compensation strategies, plans objectives to effectively address business needs.
- Uses knowledge of HR processes and technologies and general HR acumen to initiate and/or complete HRBP/Finance/and employee HR requests.
- Acts as key conduit to local business, managers and our HR Service Centre
- Creates and administers standard HR processes and acts as owner to ensure key processes are managed according to SOPs and guidelines
- Responsible for global reporting of severance and benefits calculations
- Partners with US payroll team to address any local concerns
- Manage local 3rd party remittances (related to workers compensation)
- Manages all CRA/payroll audit requirements
- Partners with US payroll team on maintaining pay and time and attendance related practices
- Manage data integrity and workflow in WORKDAY platform
- Headcount reporting
- Manage Bravo program
- Fleet Management (taxable benefits, vehicle program)
- Assists with the administration of the Group Benefit and Pension Programs
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Post-secondary education in human resources or a business discipline.
- 5 to 7 years experience in Total Rewards with demonstrated ability to shape, create and lead new work processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization while taking a customer service approach.
- Sound business judgment and a proactive approach to problem solving;
- Excellent time management capabilities, including the ability to prioritize diverse tasks within a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.