Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Operations Analyst in Tucker, Georgia
Date Posted: 8/23/2017
Position: Operations Analyst
Reports To: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Business Unit Location: ITW Pro Brands, Tucker, GA
Office Location: Tucker, GA
Direct Reports: None
Date: August 22, 2017
EEO/AA - M/F/Vet/Disabled
ITW Fluids North America, a Division of Illinois Tool Works – a Fortune 200 Company, is seeking an Operations Analyst for their ITW Pro Brands manufacturing operations plant in Tucker Georgia. ITW Pro Brands is the largest segment of an over $140 million dollar division with 250+ employees that manufacture and market a variety of specialty chemical products for the Industrial MRO, Auto OEM, and Aerospace markets globally. ITW Pro Brands has locations in Olathe, KS and Tucker, GA.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the supply chain processes to include production scheduling, inventory analysis, and purchasing to ensure efficient executable production targets.
● Maintain the supply chain processes to ensure efficient executable production targets, supporting on time delivery to customers.
● Plan and manage production schedules to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with established standards.
● Evaluate and analyze plant production operations identifying opportunities for improvement.
● Provide strategic data to ensure inventories of materials and supplies are available to facilitate efficiencies to meet production demands.
● Manage coordination of materials to ensure inventory levels are consistently within compliance.
● Analyze, develop and implement effective backlog management processes.
● Monitor supply and demand statistics and produce reports for management.
● Analyze and interpret production performance metrics and adjust business plans accordingly.
· Participate in scheduled operations meetings providing required reporting of facility operations and metrics
Skill / Experience Overview
● BS/BBA in business field or Industrial Management with 3-5 years of manufacturing operations planning or equivalent combined experience.
● Knowledge of ERP software systems, Microsoft Navision is a plus.
● Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook.
Location: Tucker at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Georgia/Tucker/ , at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Georgia/Tucker/ GA at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/itw/en-us/search/United-States/location/Georgia/Tucker/
Experience:3 to 5 years
Founded in 1912, ITW is a global industrial company centered on a differentiated and proprietary business model. The company's seven industry leading segments leverage the ITW Business Model to generate solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer focused solutions are required. ITW's 50,000+ dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in our decentralized, entrepreneurial culture. In 2016, the company achieved revenues of $13.6 billion.
Interested in learning more about our unique career opportunity?
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities:,,,and
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants and employees of ITW are protected under Federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow the link above to read more.