Centene Corporation Staff Vice President, Operations in Town and Country, Missouri
Centene serves more than 55 million managed care members through our
portfolio of high-quality commercial and government sponsored healthcare
programs. The broad offering of programs that we provide has helped us build
both capacity and capability to successfully navigate a changing healthcare
environment, while continuing to offer better health outcomes at lower costs.
Position Purpose: Oversee operations, procurement opportunities, new product implementations and initiatives for assigned business unit or product line to meet strategic objectives.
- Responsible for day to day operations of assigned business unit or product line ensuring product strategy developed and key priorities are implemented. Execute projects and activities to ensure health plans are meeting all product goals.
- Provide day to day oversight of assigned business unit or product line.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and business unit leadership to establish strategic vision, operational objectives, and policies and procedures ensuring compliance with state and federal contracts, related laws, regulations and executive orders.
- Perform duties as senior liaison between product line, other business units, corporate, and external stakeholders related to operational areas.
- Ensure key operational needs of assigned business unit or product line are met Oversight of relevant corporate business units to ensure the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems within product lines to senior management.
- Act as lead on new product implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- Master s degree preferred. 8 years of operations, management, or administration experience in the Healthcare or Insurance industry.
- Experience with business development and knowledge of legislative and/or regulatory processes preferred.
- Managed a large team (500 )
- Strong understanding of technology
- History of Process Improvement success stories
- P&L responsibility
- Strong motivational skills
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Health Insurance Operations
Organization: G&A-Billing & Collections
Location: Missouri-Town and Country
Requisition ID: 1054787