Google Business Strategy and Operations Manager, Go-to-Market in Tokyo, Japan
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Strategy and Sales Operations Associate, Go-to-Market - Tokyo.
Google's leadership team hand-picks thorny business challenges, and members of BizOps work in small teams to find solutions. As part of this team you fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, you also persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back-in to see the impact of your recommendations.
Our team makes sure we keep our eye on the long-term health of our business. We are experts in setting strategy and driving day-to-day operations. We define the annual business plan and develop and drive execution of country go-to-market plans for key products. A combination of strategy, COO and product roles gives a unique perspective, making strategy that much more pragmatic and real, ensuring that day-to-day operations don’t lose the big picture.
In this role, you will have responsibility for developing and actioning annual business planning and business operations, and ensure continued business capability development and efficiencies through administering key tools and training. You will collaborate with the regional and strategy teams, Google’s sales teams and the communities of sales specialists.
The Go-to-Market team is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.
- Lead strategy in annual and quarterly business planning, operating model and organization structure design.
- Manage channel operations and facilitate collaboration with Google Marketing Solutions.
- Lead key initiatives including deployment of anchor tools and scaled support through Google Technical Solutions.
- Enable business effectiveness through training, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Lead projects on behalf of the Country Manager including creation of new programs through collaboration.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an analytical, problem solving project management role.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in product development, sales and/or marketing within media, advertising, e-commerce, or search, structuring and implementing operational initiatives with sales teams.
- Experience at a leading consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent product or project management experience in a high-growth technology firm.
- Demonstrated strong performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence; Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Good networker and influencer, with strong interpersonal skills and able to work across various business functions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate with technical teams.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.