Hella Corporate Center Operational Excellence Specialist in Timisoara, Romania
- Carrying out regular operational excellence roadmap reviews ;
- Preparing the improvement plan for the location as well as carrying out roadmap activities in agreement with those responsible;
- Qualifying and pushing the Kaizen process within the company in cooperation with the functions responsible;
- Agreeing operational excellence and HelPS activities with the working methods activities on site in the plant;
- Grooming a network of experts at the location for the guided improvement process as well as representing the plant in the international operational excellence / HelPS network;
- Leading and/or carrying out HelPS workshops, as well as supporting and following up on the implementation of plan of action measures;
- Supporting development teams in realizing new projects(products) in terms of production-related matters(design to manufacturing);supporting the exchange of experience between production and development (sustainability checks )
- Taking over the function of contact for the subject of "lean production"as well as communicating the subject to executives and staff;
- Instructing, guiding and supporting the operational excellence employees at the location being supported.
- Technical education background;
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position ;
- Excellent knowledge of time study and Lean Manufacturing is mandatory;
- Practical experience in the mentioned industrial engineering and lean manufacturing topics;
- Time management, work balancing and capacities determination knowledge;
- Experience in organizing and conducting improvement workshops / trainings (including training content design);
- Advanced English language skills;
- SAP experience in work center and routings management is an advantage ;
- Previous experience in a management role is a plus (e.g. managing a team of Industrial and Lean Manufacturing Engineers);
- Initiative and proactive attitude, perseverent in obtaining results.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-OSC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career