Hella Corporate Center Operational Buyer in Timisoara, Romania
- Support cross functional program team prototype meetings and ensure ownership of purchasing tasks related to early build requirements.
- Understand prototype supply timing in an effort to provide the best scenario for material requirement dates.
- Support Prototype Coordinator from initial milestone planning through build event closure.
- Issue RFQ’s to selected supply base, and negotiate best timing/pricing/tooling strategy.
- Create or process workflows for early build events.
- Issue SAP Purchase Orders for tools and components to suppliers for early/prototype builds.
- Work and align closely with Prototype Manufacturing Engineering, Project Manager, Purchasing, Shipping,to develop a strategy for each build event.
- Closely follow supplier tooling and lead times to support build events and program milestones.
- Assist Prototype Manufacturing Engineering with tracking critical deliveries to support build events.
- If needed support other functions with SAP input, RFQ followup, and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline.
- One (1) – three (3) years job related experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain.
- Minimum knowledge of contract law.
- Negotiation skills.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Business proficient in English, other foreign languages are a plus.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number HRO-E-OSC.
For people with vision: hella.com/career