WageWorks Operations Coordinator in Tempe, Arizona
Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position provides operations support to client, participants and internal team members through banking / funding functions, fulfillment and purchasing process, managing and analyzing data, managing vendors and by providing overall support to the operations team.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Assists with client and participation communications; processes returned mail to appropriate work groups, researches and validates client and participant identification, gathers required data for outbound communications, provides preapproved outbound responses to inquiries using standard company templates, and researches appropriate communication modes for each client.
- Supports banking / funding function; creates client accounts in Great Plains, prepares bank deposits, transaction movement requests and basic banking reconciliations, processes stop payments, voids, reissues ACH returns; balances data, and drafts and updates desktop procedures.
- Completes basic ordering and tracking tasks for fulfillment and purchasing process; processes outbound and returned mail, generates participant statements, communicates fulfillment delays, tracks orders and inventory stock, assists with research to complete forecast efforts, and processes returned inventory, including SmartCard transfers and replacements; utilizes Quick Start Guide mapping to platform to meet client requirements and follow quality control steps for Quick Start Guide distribution.
- On an ongoing basis, manages and analyzes data; accurately enters data into one or more company applications / systems, compares data sets for completeness and redundancies, provides data mining services, monitors and verifies file movement, prepares variance reports, tracks Positive Pay / ACH files, and monitors job movement and notifications. In addition, identifies potential issues, investigates data variances and discrepancies, and reports job failures.
- Provides applications support and processing; conducts employer and participant account research by navigating and retrieving information from company applications, extracts and prints standard reports, understands requirements for submitting and reviewing product support queries (PSQ’s), generates orders, tracks distribution activity, generates payments, voids and reissues payments and processes reimbursement request, prints check copies, and tracks Return Pass resolutions
- Assists with vendor management; processes inventory orders, maintains inventory tracking logs, generates internal and external communications, completes expedited shipping actions as directed, and manages relationships with smaller sized vendors1 , prepares materials for quarterly business reviews, creates desktop procedures.
- Provides overall support to team: sorts, documents, files, mails, places orders, provides subject matter expert support and customer relationship management (CRM) support, manages CRM queries. Organizes team meeting location, space and supplies, prepares new hire work areas, meets and greets visiting employees from WageWorks’ offices with building access and assists with badges, tours, and meal options.
- A strong customer service orientation is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of business is a must.
- Computer application skills MS Office: intermediate reading, writing, and math, and typing skills. Must be able to exhibit basic internet skills.
- Exhibit basic understanding of company product lines, business units and their specific product offerings, reimbursement models, specific company applications for each product and internal process flows.
- Knowledge of mail room and sorting equipment required.
- 10 key, data matching, balancing and reconciliation skills are preferred.
- The ability to critically resolve moderately complex problems, investigate, research and conduct root cause analysis is strongly preferred.
Fundamental knowledge of Math and English as normally obtained through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.
Location: Tempe, AZ
Employment Type: Regular
# of Openings: 1