Leidos Sr SIGINT Operations Specialist in TAMPA, Florida
Leidos is looking for a Sr SIGINT Operations Specialist, with experience supporting Joint Command or within the National Intelligence Community.
• Candidate will manage all operational SIGINT requirements for ISR systems deploying into the CENTCOM AOR.
• The candidate will review, staff and facilitate Component CONOPS and formal message traffic in support of current and future intelligence operations.
• Candidate will advise government leadership on all facets of SIGINT-related activities pertaining to CENTCOM's theater of operations.
• The candidate will engage with other CENTCOM divisions, component commands, Combat Support Agencies as well as other IC-related organizations in order to fully coordinate SIGINT related intelligence requirements and associated system deployments in weekly VTCs and other forums.
• Candidate is expected to understand the roles and responsibilities of a COCOM HQ staff in the deployment and employment of tactical level SIGINT assets.
• The candidate should be well versed in Nat' I and Tactical level SIGINT policies and possess extensive experience in coordinating across the Intelligence Community in addressing capability shortfalls, including CONOPS and requirement documents.
• The candidate is expected to have extensive familiarity with multi-discipline airborne, naval and land-based ISR systems and how those assets complement SIGINT collection activities.
Bachelor's or Specialized Degree in a relevant field 8+ Years related experience
20 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
TS/SCI with Poly or willing to undergo Poly
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.