Fulcrum Special Technical Operations Planner (P) in Tampa, Florida
Summary: *Fulcrum issearching for a*SpecialTechnical Operations Planner who will assist in the planning and coordinationof STO with IO.
- Provide STO subject matter expertise with the ability to provide support in the development of STO objectives in support of plans and orders.
- Synchronize STO efforts with CNO, EW, OPSEC, and MISO in support of political and military objectives.
- Draft, route for Government approval, and execute current STO plans and orders in order to enhance operational success.
- Provide subject matter expertise to outside organizations in support of STO planning with specific expertise in STO plan coordination and plan de-confliction.
- Perform STO assessments with the ability to develop and assess MOP and MOE with regard to STO plans
- Assist in the development of concepts of operation (CONOPs).
- Prepare reports, presentations, and plans required for periodic updates.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: HS Diploma
10 years of experience performing STO with the ability to provide onsite support in the development of STO objectives ISO plans and orders, synchronize STO efforts with Computer Network Operations, Electronic Warfare, operations security (OPSEC), and MISO in support of political and military objectives, and draft, gain approval, and execute current STO plans and orders in order to enhance operational success.
- 5 years of experience providing subject matter expertise to Component Commands ISO STO planning with specific expertise in STO plan coordination and plan de-confliction.
- 5 years of experience performing STO assessments with the ability to develop and assess MOP and MOE with regard to STO plans.
- 3 years of planning experience using Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) or Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP).
- 3 years of experience working with a Combatant Command (COCOM), Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) or equivalent level staff with duties including providing analyses, recommendations, and draft products to assist in the development of information papers, planning orders, Operational orders, analyses, estimates, and briefings for Command leadership and primary staff.
- 3 years of experience with duties involving the planning, coordination and de-confliction of DOD plans, operations, actions and activities.
Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
Clearance: TS; Ability to Obtain a SCI
US Passport: Not Required
*Language: *Must speak fluent English
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
*Desired orPreferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
PhysicalDemands -The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that may need to be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville,Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state, local,and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services,Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems,Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and givesconsideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteranstatus. EOE ofMinorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Clearance: TS; Ability to Obtain a SCI
Location: Tampa, FL