Fulcrum Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) (P) in Tampa, Florida
Summary: *Fulcrum is searching for an*Operations Research SystemsAnalyst who will conduct operations research and systems analysis of allaspects of Information Operations. Assistance shall include day-to-dayactions with various points of contact for all commands.
- Apply mathematical, statistical, geospatial, econometric, decision theory, modeling and other scientific analysis to the assessment of IO activities and the employment of information related capabilities (IRC) and IO forces.
- Recommend assessment priorities, develop, measure and assess measures of performance (MOP) and measures of effectiveness (MOE) to inform operations and decision making.
- Evaluate reports by USSOCOM and outside entities by analyzing facts, challenging assumptions and performing appropriate research and preparing detailed analyses.
- Perform complex analytical tasks for Trans-regional IO programs, performance metrics and programmatic documents, providing recommendations of analysis on current force distribution, force generation plans, deployment length, PERSTEMPO issues, and future force allocation decisions.
- Develop concepts of assessment for IO Annexes for Campaign Plans, Operation Orders, and Contingency Plans
- Prepare reports, presentations and plans required for periodic updates.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Education: Master’s degree from an accredited university in operations research, computer science, mathematics, statistics, management science or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in the analysis of operational problems with the ability to formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy, formulation, or other managerial functions.
- 5 years of experience in the analysis of data structure with the ability to identify and characterize data missing types, apply appropriate imputation methods, and perform item analysis, scale reliability analysis, factor analysis, hierarchical linear modeling, weighting adjustments, cluster analysis, and comparative analyses.
- 5 years of experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader use (general officer/flag officer/senior executive service level or HQ equivalent).
- 5 years of experience with technical writing.
- 3 years of experience performing campaign modeling and analysis.
Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
Clearance: TS; Ability to Obtain a SCI
US Passport: Not Required
*Language: *Must speak fluent English
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
*Desired orPreferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
PhysicalDemands -The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that may need to be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based inCentreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of TechnologyServices, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, MissionsSystems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and givesconsideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteranstatus. EOE ofMinorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Clearance: TS; Ability to Obtain a SCI
Location: Tampa, FL