Fulcrum Operations Chief (P) in Tampa, Florida
Summary: *Fulcrum issearching for an*OperationsChief will assist in program synchronization, and coordination of itsoperations.
- Perform complex analytical tasks for Trans-regional IO programs
- Define and refine program plans, performance metrics and programmatic documents
- Conduct research and develop information for understanding and synchronization of regional programs and issues into overarching global IO plans and policies
- Prepare reports, presentations and plans required for periodic updates
- Interact regularly with Senior USSOCOM and GCC staffs as well as industry representatives, including conducting briefings as required, relative to the operation and performance of Tran-Regional and Global IO activities.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: HS Diploma
10 years of experience in IO with duties including Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational full spectrum planning experience
5 years of experience working in MISO
3 years of experience coordinating operations between AORs
3 years of experience as a MISO/IO officer in charge (OIC) or non-commissioned officer in charge (NCOIC) at the Battalion level (or equivalent) or higher
3 years of experience working with IO supporting capabilities, to include current operations, future operations, targeting cells, and PA
3 years of experience using Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) or Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP))
3 years of experience working with a Combatant Command (COCOM), Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) or equivalent level staff with duties including providing analyses, recommendations, and draft products to assist in the development of information papers, planning orders, Operational orders, analyses, estimates, and briefings for Command leadership and primary staff
3 years of experience with duties involving the planning, coordination and de-confliction of DOD plans, operations, actions and activities.
Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
US Passport: Not Required
*Language: *Must speak fluent English
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
*Desired orPreferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
PhysicalDemands -The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that may need to be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based inCentreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of TechnologyServices, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, MissionsSystems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and givesconsideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteranstatus. EOE ofMinorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Location: Tampa, FL