Fulcrum Information Operations/Military Information Support Operations Officer (P) in Tampa, Florida
Summary: *Fulcrum issearching for an*InformationOperations/Military Information Support Operations Officer will assist in theplanning, coordination, and execution of Information Operations assessmentsglobally.
- Provide planning and targeting support to coordinate IO assessments.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the employment and coordination of influence related capabilities.
- Monitor and analyze the information environment in designated countries to inform planning and detect measures of effectiveness.
- Perform complex analytical tasks for the assessment of inform and influence programs.
- Define and refine IO concepts of assessment, performance metrics and programmatic documents.
- Conduct research and develop information for understanding and coordinate regional assessments and issues into overarching global IO assessment plans and policies.
- Develop concepts of assessment for IO Annexes for Campaign Plans, Operation Orders, and Contingency Plans
- Assist in the development of concepts of operation (CONOPs).
- Prepare reports, presentations and plans required for periodic updates.
- Conduct briefings.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: HS Diploma
10 years of experience in MISO operations
- 5 years of experience developing assessment plans for IO/MISO programs
- 5 years of experience evaluating the effectiveness of IO/MISO programs
- 5 years of combined experience in performing tasks for MISO programs including the identification of target audience trends, analyzing target audience(s), distilling measures of performance, intermediate IO/MISO objectives, measures of effectiveness and evidence of effectiveness, and analysis of strategies to improve effectiveness of messaging
- 3 years of planning experience using Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) or Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP)
- 3 years of experience working with a Combatant Command (COCOM), Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) or equivalent level staff with duties including providing analyses, recommendations, and draft products to assist in the development of information papers, planning orders, Operational orders, analyses, estimates, and briefings for Command leadership and primary staff
- 3 years of experience with duties involving the planning, coordination and de-confliction of DOD plans, operations, actions and activities
Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
US Passport: Not Required
*Language: *Must speak fluent English
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
*Desired orPreferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: *
PhysicalDemands -The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that may need to be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based inCentreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state,local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of TechnologyServices, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, MissionsSystems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and givesconsideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteranstatus. EOE ofMinorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Location: Tampa, FL