Honeywell HRS Operations Specialist in Taguig, Philippines
HRS Operations Specialist• Investigate and resolve Tier 1 issues and inquiries resolution and ensure services are delivered at the define SLA’s
• Interact and co-ordinate with HR teams.
• Demonstrating high level of accountability/ownership with the utmost send of urgency.
• Escalation of issues that could not be resolved at Tier 1 to the TL of the team.
• Use the escalation matrix to quickly and efficiently escalate issue.
• Be part of huddles, team meetings and one on one as and when required.
• Proactively communicate process updates to the team and ensure process documents / Standard Work Instructions/Process Maps are up to date.
• Attend conference calls on the processes that are supported on the floor as and when appropriate.
• Actively participate in team building activities on the floor and should be a role model.
• Liaise with the COE's for feedback on process improvements and drive continuous improvements through SDP / GB projects.
• Be part of & drive HOS improvement work stream initiatives.
• Create a positive customer experience in every interaction.
• Escalate to higher Tier or Technology team on time, for issue resolution, which is out of scope.
• Participate actively in Tier Meeting, Team Meetings etc.
• Contribute to Kaizen culture by identifying opportunities to improve.
• Adhere to prescribed Standardized Work and support in keeping the documentation up-to-date.
• Adhere to prescribed Sales Force Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Critical to Quality (CTQ) elements.
• Participate in activities, training programs and events related to Honeywell Operating System (HOS).
• Good communication Skills- Written and Spoken.
• Meets commitments to customers/clients.
• Takes responsibility to correct customer problems and concerns.
• Regularly searches for opportunities to provide better solutions for clients.
• Behaves in accordance with professional/industry standards.
• Puts a high priority on attaining results.
• Generates and implements new ideas and solutions to improve processes
• Seeks out and supports new ideas and initiatives; readily adapts to change.
• Takes cultural and geographic differences into account when conducting own work.
• Looks beyond own group or location to leverage what other parts of the organization have done.
• Demonstrates the courage to raise potential issues and concerns.
• Knows when to make a decision and when to ask for approval.
• Accepts feedback when it is offered.
• Changes behavior in response to feedback.
• Pursues continuous learning and skill development.
• Demonstrates awareness of own strengths and weaknesses.
• Understands and utilizes six sigma and lean tools, processes, and other enablers.
• University degree.
• Experience in leading continuous process improvement projects and programs required, six sigma certification strongly preferred
• Operational experience in Shares Services, if not in a BPO setting. Good communication skills
Additional Skills & Attributes:
• Responsive and displays a sense of urgency
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams, demonstrated initiative, ownership & accountability
• HR Functional process knowledge
• Ability to coordinate action from groups outside of direct reporting lines to resolve issues
• Experience in operating at all levels of the business
• Proven ability to influence and promote ideas upwards
• Effective communicator with strong presentation skill
- Job ID: 00356657
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Taguig, PH-04 PHL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.