BWAY Corporation Forklift Operator in Sturtevant, Wisconsin
BWAY is one of the largest manufacturers of rigid metal and plastic containers in North America. Our diverse products and broad geographic reach have made us a market leader in the general line packaging industry. BWAY offers comprehensive packaging for a wide variety of applications. BWAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities/females/vets/disability.
The Forklift Operator loads, unloads, and moves materials used in the production of aerosol cans. Removes finished goods from designated staging area for placement in stacked rows of warehouse or trailers as per instructions. Supplies respective department with the raw materials needed to complete production requirements. Gives breaks in production department as required. Participates in physical inventory activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred; minimum 2 years' heavy forklift experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and convey instructions or information.
- Ability to perform simple math functions.
- Ability to use units of weight measurement, volume, and size.
- Attention to detail.
Previous forklift certification required.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Sturtevant, WI
Job Type: Manufacturing
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 10/12/2017