Duit Construction Company Equipment Operators in Stillwater, Oklahoma
Duit Holdings, Inc. has a combination of over 60 years’ experience in the production and placement of superior pavements, bridges, and aggregate materials. Our reliability has led to over thirty-nine National Award winning projects and numerous Intermodal and Distribution Center parking lots, both large and small in size. The key to our success is in our employees who are committed to safety and quality in all phase of each project.
An Equipment Operator will be responsible for the operation of Trackhoe, Loader, Motor Grader, Dozer, and/or Scraper.
- Operation of contractor equipment used in construction, maintenance and repair activities
- Climbs on and off equipment
- Inspects equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, and water
- Performs a variety of semiskilled tasks in the maintenance of highway, street, and bridge projects.
- When not performing the above mentioned essential duties and responsibilities, may assist in other operations as designated by supervisor
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often
- Work within standards of accuracy
- Repeat tasks of short duration according to set procedures and evaluate information using measurable standards
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- See and hear well (either naturally or with correction)
Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety standards.
All employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of employment
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee, and Dependents
• Short-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account