Associated Bank Branch Operations Support Specialist I (Part-time), Stevens Point in Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Under limited supervision, the Bank Hotline Specialist is responsible for thoroughly comprehending all policies and procedures prior to their rollout so they may provide knowledgeable direction to callers when the policies and procedures take effect. Additionally, using the extensive Retail and Commercial Banking knowledge, they monitor and analyze all calls to identify potential risk areas that may need review to ensure limited exposure to the bank.
The Bank Hotline Specialist provides ongoing support to all business line colleagues, including District Managers, Banking Office Managers, Teller Supervisors, Private Bankers, Treasury Managers, etc., ensuring comprehension of proper policies and procedures. The Bank Hotline Specialist will identify and escalate to the Bank Hotline Supervisor when additional training/coaching is needed in all business lines.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Workflow & Efficiency Analysis
Technical and Systems Knowledge
• -Analyze and resolve complex colleague and customer issues by providing direction on proper policy and procedure. Provide instruction on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Identify resolutions that mutually benefit the customer and Associated. Demonstrate extensive knowledge of ALL policies, procedures, and multiple system applications to ensure accurate, timely direction is delivered to all business lines and back office depts. such as Compliance, Audit, Security, Legal, and all Retail/Commercial colleagues.
• -Protect the bank and customer from exposure by identifying loss, fraud and/or identity theft situations and partnering with Legal, Compliance and Security to address suspicious account activities while maintaining confidentiality guidelines and processes for all colleague and customer information. Respond promptly in assisting in the resolution of all escalated issues. Make high level decisions with limited direction to adequately provide support to all business lines. Escalate requests for exceptions to the Supervisor Line.
• -Identify call patterns that indicate system issues, report them to management, provide probable solutions, and follow through to a resolution.
• -Maintain daily department quality and productivity standards to meet company’s goals and initiatives.
• -Accurately perform account and customer high level maintenance and monetary transactions including fee refund decisions/approval, fee assessments, and Regulation CC holds. Perform due diligence to minimize risk to the bank.
• -Serve as a mentor and assist with training Bank Hotline Specialists on all aspects of the job. Stay current on all standard operating procedures and training materials to ensure department accuracy.
• -Provide technical support by troubleshooting, resolving, testing, and assisting colleagues with all systems.
• -Act as liaison with outside venders to resolve customer issues pertaining to bill payment, check orders, foreign currency and retail debit/credit cards, etc.
• -Override Regulation CC holds up to $5000.00. Complete maintenance, on behalf of front line and service center departments, to expedite processing to enhance the customer experience and increase customer retention.
• -Stay current on all standard operating procedures and training materials to ensure department accuracy.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Or Technical Diploma Required
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Preferred
2-4 years 3-5 years of customer service experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills required Required
4-7 years Broad banking background with 5-7 years of customer service experience and excellent written communication skills Preferred
Job: *Customer Service
Title: Branch Operations Support Specialist I (Part-time), Stevens Point
Location: Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Requisition ID: 1710891