Amazon.com EAM Regional Operations Engineer in Sterling, Virginia
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth! Amazon is a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. If you'd like to help us build a place where you can find and buy anything online, this is the job for you.
We are currently seeking an energetic Facility CMMS Maintenance Planner to serve as a system mater expert within Amazon data center region. Ideal candidates will posses the ability to design, develop and deploy innovative solutions to address operational challenges. This role requires both independent contributions as well as the ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams. The scope of this role will include but not limited to owning the process from start to finish with deploying the EAM platform in your data center region. Working to support local data center teams with asset collection; maintenance schedules, reporting, and training. As part of the global EAM team, you will help drive global processes and document development. This role acts as the gatekeeper for mission critical data in EAM, responsible for the accuracy and reports produced in EAM. You will be required on a frequent basis to help develop systems enhancement modules of core and advanced modules to meet Regional or Global business requirements.
If you are passionate about the Customer Experience and want to contribute to the operational excellence of Amazon data centers then this may be the challenge you've been looking for! Only those who have worked within a data center environment need apply.
• A proven track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on assignments
• 2+ years working with a CMMS system in a critical environment.
• proactively and continually improve your level of knowledge about data center and relevant technologies.
• Ability to follow accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries
• Highly organized and attention to details
• Ability to travel 5% of the time as required when launching new location
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrations, Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or related discipline or 1+ years of Amazon experience
• 5+ years working with CMMS system
• 2+ years experience in business requirement gathering, process improvement analysis, and solution software recommendation under enterprise software architecture.
• Experience with at least one full cycle of Business Intelligence solution development and deployment, including product presentation and end user training.
• Strong knowledge in project development methodology, clear verbal and written communication skills, can handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables.
• Good presentation skills to different levels of audience, including executives and hourly employees.
• Ability to travel up to 5% of time to other Regions to support EAM Rollout across the globe
AMZR Req ID: 550801
External Company URL: www.amazon.com