State Street Sub Advisory Oversight and Operational Due Diligence, Associate in Stamford, Connecticut
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
We are seeking an Associate to join the Sub Advisory Oversight and Operational Due Diligence Team. The team is responsible for conducting operational due diligence on prospective investment managers and the ongoing monitoring process for existing investment manager relationships. The future candidate will be required to liaise with external partners and investment managers as well as internal Research staff and other cross functions teams.
- Provide excellent and timely responses to the Firm’s third party sub-advisors, investment partners and internal cross functional teams;
- Liaise with internal functional areas including Investment Research, Legal Compliance teams on various matters;
- Assist operational due diligence analysts on conducting desk and onsite reviews of all strategies;
- Manage the timing and quality of distributing and receiving deliverables from external sub advisor partners and investment managers;
- Assist with operational policies and procedures;
- Complete ad-hoc and special projects as directed.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years total business experience in investments, accounting or operations within an investment management firm.
- Ability to work independently, often on multiple assignments concurrently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Sub Advisory Oversight and Operational Due Diligence, Associate
Job ID: 166633
Full/Part Time: Full FTE