Entegee 2nd Shift - Boiler Operator - 58301443 - MG in St Paul, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Boiler Operator - 58301443 - MG
Job Code: 58301443Job Location: St Paul, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/09/2017Apply Now!
• Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers and other equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance on facility equipment.
• Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on facility equipment.
• Must have a valid Minnesota first Class B (or higher) Boiler’s License.
• 3 years of experience maintaining process equipment
• Ability to pass basic electrical, mechanical aptitude and process boiler screening exam.
• Must be experienced in pipe fitting, heating, electrical, plumbing and air systems.
• Able to work with foods including milk, soy, eggs, wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
• Passing a background check and drug test required before starting work, if offered a position.
• Required education: High school or equivalent
• Required experience: Boiler Operator: 2 years
• Required language: English
• Required license or certification: First Class B
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or Plymouth@entegee.com.
Please reference job # 58301443
Equal Opportunity Employer