Entegee Press Operator Lead - 2nd Shift - 57176869 - MU in St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Press Operator Lead - 2nd Shift - 57176869 - MU
Job Code: 57176869Job Location: St. Louis Park, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/17/2017Apply Now!
The Press Operator will run one or more injection molding machines. Inspect parts produced, monitoring parts for problems. On occasion, may perform secondary operations at the press, including but not limited to trimming, welding and drilling.
• Operate 1 or more presses in an efficient manner
• Monitor parts for problems
• Maintain quality standards in the injection process
• Notifies technicians and /or supervisor of defective parts produced
• Perform any required secondary operation at the press
• Fill out OID (operator inspection data sheet) completely and accurately
• Keep manual work record at the press
• Move product to designated areas as needed
• Effectively manage time in order to keep up with the pace of the press
• Monitor any scrap that is produced at the press
• Keep work area neat and do a complete clean-up of the machine at shift end
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 6 months experience in a manufacturing setting (Injection Molding experience preferred)
• One or more years of experience supervising employees, preparing schedules, and handling personnel issues.
• Experience in injection molding
• Have good eye and hand coordination
• Able to read and write English
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Ability to interpret documents and describe problems in detail
• Able to use measuring devices
• Experience in filling out statistical data forms
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 57176869MU
Equal Opportunity Employer