ARC Document SOlutions Large Format Operator in St. Louis Park, Minnesota
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: ARC) provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering and construction industry, in thousands of customer locations nationwide, 170 worldwide service centers, and secure document storage in the cloud. Find out more at www.e-arc.com.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Print Productionposition who enjoys operating digital duplicating machines in the production of print copies from a variety of sources. You will respond to clients requirements in a professional and ethical business manner and provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds. Other responsibilities include:
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Receives, processes, and maintains orders for copier and finishing services from individuals, departments, and prioritize work assignments based on such criteria as customer needs, work load and machine capabilities.
- Makes suggestion's regarding paper, binding, and other options.
- Estimate completion of job assignments and informs the Branch Manager of any requests that can't be met.
- Process PDF files that come in via FTP, e-mail, delivery, walk in, or other method.
- Scan to file of hard copy job following standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished work for sharpness, density of line, position, count and sizes.
- Operate copier and bindery equipment.
- Perform minor repairs and some routine equipment maintenance.
- Works overtime when necessary. Overtime is a condition of employment.
- Assist in other departments when necessary.
- Assist customer service answering phones and taking orders, writing in pick up requests on daily log sheet, assisting customers and other duties when required.
- Prepare packages for shipment with UPS, Fed-Ex, Airborne, and couriers.
Conscientious and consistent effort to quickly and accurately complete each task and/or job is the company's productivity standard. Required Skills
Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively promote the products and services of the company.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the copying and printing processes.
- Experience in a printing position utilizing Large Document and/or Small Document machines on a daily bases
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please submit your resume today!
EOE, M/F, D/V
Tracking Code: 3772
Job Location: St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular