Express Scripts Benefit Validation / Testing Operations Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
The Testing/Data Operations Analyst is responsible for the management of new and existing client testing to validate benefit set-up based on client's intent and expectation. The role analyzes client intent and creates validation and test scenarios, executes validations/tests and analyzes results. This will cover all functions necessary to implement a client, including, but may not be limited benefits, clinical, pricing, and coverage for all lines of business in scope for benefit validation. The role will require considerable cross-functional communication to effectively monitor the daily status of client implementations and plan changes. This role collaborates with internal partners to obtain necessary information to perform the work, request intent clarifications, identify setup issues, and bring closure to our validation/testing activity.
- Manage new and existing client testing to validate benefit set-up based on clients' intent and expectation.
- Attend client meetings and create custom test cases when applicable.
- Create and maintain client specific documentation related to benefit validation.
- Execute responsibilities within framework of project plan and communicate results in a client/vendor facing environment when applicable.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner to meet effective dates.
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring to less experienced team members to improve their understanding and skills.
- Assist with projects as assigned.
- Perform other tasks or special duties as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that best-practices are shared.
- Bachelor's degree or 8-11 years of relevant work experience
- 2-5 years’ related data testing experience
- Knowledge of PBM/healthcare environment preferred
- Experience working in operations environment
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Extremely detail oriented; Self-starter
- Strong customer service focus
- Client facing experience preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, be on call to accommodate project deadlines
- Minimal travel may be required
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Client Services department manages client requests related to benefit design adds and changes across all business units servicing many members. Independently manage and track all benefit design requests to ensure timelines are met including the proactive management of client specific performance guarantees. Manage all benefit design requests to ensure high quality results are consistently met for ESI clients and members thus mitigating financial and/or member disruption. Communicates clearly and professionally with both external and internal partners related to all aspects of benefit set up.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.