World Wide Technology Accounts Payable - Operating Expense Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
Accounts Payable - Operating Expense Specialist
LocationSt. Louis, MO (HQ)
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE – OPERATING EXPENSE SPECIALIST
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the sixth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor’s 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
· Operating invoice entry
· Initiate and obtain internal operating invoice approvals
· Understand company GL coding for invoices
· Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
· Responds to internal and external inquiries
· Performs special projects as needed
· Associates Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
· Three years general accounting experience
· Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, efficient and ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
· Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment
· Strong PC skills (Office Suite)
· Oracle experience is a plus
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled