Honeywell Final Inspection Operator in Spokane, Washington
Final Inspection Operator
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Advanced Materials while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production.
Be part of the Quality Control team that provides their expertise and ensures that the customer receives products that meet their expectations
Drive continuous improvements in support of Honeywell Quality Control Inspection and Honeywell Operating System
Recommend and implement improvements that help deliver the best timely solutions resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction
35 Perform inspections
25 Monitor and verify quality
15 Record observations
10 Recommend improvements
15 Package product for shipment
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID: HRD4160
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Spokane, WA 99216 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.