NV Employer Forklift Operator in Sparks, Nevada
POSITION: Forklift Operator in the manufacturing industry.
SCHEDULE: Full time temp to hire; 1st shift from 7am-3:30pm, then move to 2nd shift from 3:25pm-11:55pm; Monday-Friday; possible overtime on the weekends.
LOCATION: Sparks, NV 89431.
SALARY: $12.46 - $13.08 per hour depending on shift. ----
To apply for this position you must visit a Nevada JobConnect office for a referral, and please bring a current resume and I-9 documentation when applying. Please be dressed for success in business casual attire as you will be sent direct to complete employer's company application between 9am-3pm. ----
HIRING EVENT: (Please attend).
Thursday, 5/25/17 from 11:30am-2:30pm at Reno JobConnect, 4001 S. Virginia St #H, Reno, NV 89502. ----
1. - Minimum 1 year certified forklift experience in a fast paced manufacturing facility; clamp experience preferred.
2. - Good working knowledge of receiving department operations.
3. - Position requires great attention to safety and detail. Ability to organize, coordinate work efficiently, and set priorities.
4. - Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate with the general public.
5. - Be able to work any shift. Required to work overtime as needed.
6. - Employer conducts drug screen and background check. ----
1. - Unload trucks as they arrive.
2. - Verify product, quantity and condition of items received.
3. - Stack, label and organize paper roll stock.
4. - Deliver appropriate roll stock to machines in a timely manner.
5. - Pick up roll stock from machines and return to warehouse in proper location.
6. - Maintain a clean and organized receiving area.
7. - Maintain Lift equipment per daily checklist.
8. - Other duties as assigned.