MetaBank Senior Operations Analyst in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Operations Analyst, Senior will be responsible for oversight of our daily functions including continuous monitoring of all outsourced contact support vendor(s), facilitation of business requirements, and direct support of any internal projects or campaigns with direct requirements of or impact on customer support and experience. The Operations Analyst, Senior will apply analytical and creative problem solving skills to streamline and improve cross functional processes in order to reduce costs and/or improve the quality of the customer relations correspondence operations. The role will be responsible for analyzing, designing, aligning, and assessing processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports Customer Service in all necessary efforts to effectively and efficiently support MetaBank needs specifically those that require and/or impact MetaBank customer support and experience.
- Responsible for daily oversight and management of customer support functions and vendor partnerships through constant monitoring of internal and external reporting resources.
- Coordinates all necessary meetings and communication with internal stakeholders and third party call centers and support teams to ensure customer support program effectiveness and readiness.
- Analyzes key factors impacting our contact center operations through all available resources including data, forecasting, modeling and insight gathering to ensure proper level of support and the capability to maintain such levels of support.
- Works with key business stakeholders to ensure proper support alignment with the needs of the business not limited to but focused on the website, app, logistics, CRM and other support tools, partner growth and expansions, and new and ongoing sales and marketing campaigns.
- Works with Project Management, Marketing, ERM, Compliance, Partners, and other internal and external departments to ensure that initiatives and campaigns align with customer support capabilities, knowledge and resources and that the required levels of support is delivered timely and effectively.
- Works closely with Customer Service leaders on forecasting, planning, and budget to ensure efficient and effective delivery of our customer support offering and support of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Helps ensure that our third party call centers are in full compliance with internal company standards and local, state and provincial, and national legal and regulatory requirements.
Assists with the continuous optimization of customer or partner facing content and self-service mechanisms to ensure alignment with support capabilities, functions, and goals.
Participate on project teams to analyze, recommend, or implement policy, procedure, new processes and systems, process improvements or system changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Two plus years related experience in a high volume, multi-client, customer service environment.
- Experience in managing external customer support partnerships, consumer complaints, or support operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external colleagues on multiple levels and projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access) is preferred.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions._ _
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 664-Consumer Customer Service
Location: Sioux Falls, SD