Amazon.com Operations Manager, Prime Now in Singapore, Singapore
We are seeking a talented, driven, and highly analytical operations leader to join Amazon Prime Now Singapore. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with proven experience driving process improvement, team leadership, and delivering results.
As an operations manager, you will be responsible for small and agile teams. You and your team ensure that the workflow runs smoothly so that all customer wishes are met. You will always focus on achieving our most important goals: safety, associate engagement, quality, customer experience, productivity, while driving constant improvement of our processes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are preferred. Although this is a supervisory position, it is still very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to be involved in the day-to-day operations. This role is located in Singapore.
· Managing delivery and fulfilment processes and analyses in a highly dynamic environment
· Managing cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes
· Lead and manage teams within a fast-paced environment.
· Strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; resolve problems; and address staffing needs.
· Drive safety programs and compliance to safety regulations to ensure a safe work environment and promote a positive health and safety culture
· Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
· Develop operational expertise on processes and activities, ensuring that best practice is shared within the network.
· Drive appropriate associate engagement programs for talent management and people development
· Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Direct management experience for employees and their performance
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
· Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or late nights regularly
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
· Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field is a plus
· MBA/MS and work experience in dedicated project management highly desired
· 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
· Management of a minimum of 60 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Interest in long-term career development
AMZR Req ID: 566360
External Company URL: www.amazon.com