UBS Financial Services Corporate Services Operations Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? Do you know how to manage several service lines and vendors? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– provide subject matter expertise in the Corporate Services field
– work with business stakeholders and Corporate Services colleagues to deliver best in class services such as mail & print, AV, catering & reception
– lead outsourcing transitions across multiple waves, managing both vendors and internal staff through successful transitions
– make sure that best practices are used across the teams and that vendor performance is closely monitored
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Regional Group Corporate Services team in Singapore. We manage the functional delivery of Corporate Services and Integrated Facility Management (IFM) across thirteen country locations in the APAC region. The Regional Corporate Services team represents the APAC region, providing active participation in global projects/initiatives and lead the regional execution of such projects and initiatives ensuring appropriate global and regional consistency.
Your experience and skills:
• Experience in the provision of Corporate Services
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong relationship management skills
• Sound presentation and documentation skills
• Strong decision making capacity tempered with an appreciation of when to escalate issues.
• Excellent English verbal and written
• Excellent MS office skills
• Excellent financial management skills.
– able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from stakeholders
– able to liaise with all levels of GCS and UBS stakeholders
– a skilled communicator, able to connect with colleagues at all levels
– fully comfortable using the entire Microsoft Office suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157912BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Corporate Services Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities