Hilton Assistant Banquet Operations Manager in Singapore, Singapore
A Assistant Banquet Operations Manager is responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while optimising sales, evaluating performance, and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
What will I be doing?
As a Assistant Banquet Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the overall smooth running of the banquet operations on the floor in the day to day operation. Specifically, a Assistant Banquet Operations Manager will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Managing all Conference & Banqueting operations
- Planning and forecasting supply needs for event operations
- Review the Banquet Service Order with Groups, Conference and Events Sales Managers, Assistant Director of Banquet and Main Kitchen chefs
- Conduct a pre-event training, briefing on service procedure and menu to all casual staff.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference & Banquet
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Respond to and handle guests feedbacks and complaints
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
- Promoting good working environment
- Ensuring and providing the team a positive example of delivering exceptional customer service Manage departmental inventories and maintains equipment
- Perform any other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
A Assistant Banquet Operations Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Conference & Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
- Willing to work long hours and work under extreme pressure
- Physically fit and energetic
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre or similar
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Assistant Banquet Operations Manager
Requisition ID: HOT03UZR