Catholic Health Initiatives Clinic Operations Supervisor in SILVERDALE, Washington
Clinic Operations Supervisor
CHI Franciscan Medical Group has an opportunity for a:
Clinic Operations Supervisor
Join the premiere Orthopedic practice on the peninsula!
Seeking an energetic and self motivated supervisor
Dynamic team based approved to care.
CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
This job is responsible for supervising and evaluating the daily activities of the assigned patient access and/or clinical staff in accordance with established business objectives and applicable regulatory requirements.
Incumbents oversee activities to make sure they are conducted in a cost-effective and efficient manner, meet customer needs and are compliant with internal policies/standards/procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
1) supervising assigned staff (e.g. hiring, training, scheduling and/or evaluating) engaged in maintaining/supporting patient access services and/or clinical officer services, including appointment scheduling, registration, check-in/check-out, collections, referrals, surgery scheduling, patient and care team activities, and other activities in accordance with established operating standards,
2) serving as critical conduit/liaison with various internal departments in coordinating and troubleshooting various business and/or patient care related issues;
3) attending site-based meetings/activities and providing operational performance data for integration,
4) problem-solving, troubleshooting and appropriate escalation of issues to higher-level management, and
5) identifying opportunities to streamline current operations and implementing approved procedural changes.
Work is performed in accordance with established standards/guidelines and requires knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements sufficient to ensure compliant operations and to exercise judgment and critical thinking in addressing operational and/or regulatory issues. Also requires expertise in supervising and evaluating the work of support staff. An incumbent works with higher level management on major operational or business decisions prior to implementation.
This job exists in multiple locations, and while there may be minor differences in job content, they are not significant for classification purposes. Overall, the nature of the work and job requirements is consistent between locations.
An incumbent is located either behind-the-scenes, interacting with patients on the phone or at the front desk, interacting with patients directly.
Supervises the daily operations of assigned support functions (including patient experience, care team operations, appointment scheduling, registration, check-in/check-out, collections, referrals, surgery scheduling, and other administrative duties) to ensure that all activities are conducted in a timely and cost-effective manner and in accordance with professional standards, budget constraints, internal policies/standards/procedures and/or applicable legal/regulatory requirements.
Participates in work groups/committees charged with improving patient access processes, procedures and outcomes.
Prepares reports and provides other data related to operational performance.
Serves as liaison with various internal departments/staff/providers in coordinating and troubleshooting various business-related issues.
Staff supervision and development.
Performs related duties as required.
- Adheres to and exhibits our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Five years of progressively responsible work experience within a healthcare or like environment that would demonstrate attainment of requisite job knowledge/abilities.
Bachelor's Degree in office management or closely related field preferred.
Primary Location WASHINGTON-SILVERDALE-FRANCISCAN ORTHO ASSOC SILVERDALE
Daily Schedule 8am to 5pm
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0123048