ManTech Computer Operator II in Sierra Vista, Arizona
• Record and collect test results from operational test event
• Use various MS Office products to record data, develop status reports, develop presentations, etc.
• Provide updates, test progress, anomalies via teleconference or in person
• Provide instructions to agencies under test with data collection required
• Experience and working knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Quality interpersonal skills
• Quality oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized
• Must be able to work independantly as well as in a team environment
• Must be able to travel for up to 5 weeks
• Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance
• Previous operational testing experience
• Previous data collection experience
• Understanding on business processes/finance principles
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
Years of Experience
Part-Time On Call
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.