Luitpold Pharmaceuticals Commercial Operations Assistant - Shirley, NY in Shirley, New York
Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Commercial Operations Assistant provides general assistance to the Commercial Operations Department. Individual will be a creative minded, highly organized and solutions oriented individual who will excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide general administrative assistance including, but not limited to:
- Processing expense reports
- Coordinating travel plans
- Preparing business correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Internet research
- Organization and maintenance of department files
- Scheduling, meeting planning and logistics
- Answering phone
- Screening and distribution of department mail
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing strongly preferred.
- Experience in a support role within a sales and marketing team.
- Must be professional and polished with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Must have excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must have the ability to resolve issues independently, be a team player, able to shift priorities as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.